=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMy admin request (fixed) Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

My admin request (fixed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
estudillod
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: My admin request (fixed)   My admin request (fixed) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 am

Hello, my full username is estudillod, but the username part didn't let me put it all in, so there's the full name. I have experience with bukkit, for I've tried to make bukkit servers myself, so I do know most of the commands. I don't have any experience as an admin, but I can keep my temper really well with almost anyone and think that this would be a great opportunity for me. I'll do my job to my best ability and will make sure everyone is content with the server. But I will not be too bossy, as that would be bad in the eyes of the visitors. So, please give me this great opportunity for this great server.

Thank-you for your time,

~estudillod~
Back to top Go down
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member
=G4L= RadioActiveP90

PostSubject: Re: My admin request (fixed)   My admin request (fixed) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

Double post so ill post my reply twice

Mkay and its about the same as Mu5tanks post. You are a brand new member to the server however you've played with jdawg for a bit.

You are currently registering on the forums as told which is good.

Lastly members of =G4L= will have to post opinions on you. Make sure you familiarize yourself with them.

If the members of =G4L= do feel strong about you then you can apply for either moderator or admin. Seeing that you have titled this Admin request you are suggesting you want the admin position.

For this you must do several checks before receiving this. You can read others admin requests to get the idea. Till then this is all the far we can go tonight.
Back to top Go down
SKitz
Your Definatly Somone, but who?
Your Definatly Somone, but who?
SKitz

PostSubject: Re: My admin request (fixed)   My admin request (fixed) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I havent seen you ingame yet, but give it some time, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/tomeatzbabiez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My admin request (fixed)   My admin request (fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My admin request (fixed)
Page 1 of 1