=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBanana_Power Admin Application Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Banana_Power Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana_Power

Banana_Power Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Banana_Power Admin Application   Banana_Power Admin Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello, I am applying for Admin. Yes I know the responsibilities and rules for Admin. My Age is 12 almost 13 and I will be on for a LONG time and I will be on the server mostly 6 hours a say since summer vacation. I am a Addicted gamer tongue especially to Minecraft. The other games I play is mostly COD, GTA4, LBP, Car games and Flash Games like Stick War. I know this is a BIG responsibilty. I am willing to help this server grow and become popular. Thank You.

-Banana_power
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana_Power Admin Application   Banana_Power Admin Application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Okay, Good format for a application.

However since i am reading this after a conflict in-game your status and Rush's status have been inflicted.

This doesn't make you unable to become admin, the thing that does qualify for adminiship is Voice check. Joining our Teamspeak 3 server 63.209.37.190:9112 Not only that is a community acceptance other =G4L= members will have to vote their opinions on or against you. The last thing is a trail moderator for 2 days. You cannot trial and go offline. These are online 2 days.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana_Power Admin Application   Banana_Power Admin Application EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 am

Hardly shows up on server is good will'ed however has had some slight conflicts

To recieve moderator you need forum activness - not completed

For admin teamspeak - refused

Thus the verdict is trusted is as far as we go locked.

Repost a application if u wana try again in future.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana_Power Admin Application   Banana_Power Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Banana_Power Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=G4L= Forums :: A =G4L= Minecraft Server :: Admin Requests-
Jump to: