=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMy admin request. Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

My admin request.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
estudill

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 am

Hello, my full username is estudillod, but the username part didn't let me put it all in, so there's the full name. I have experience with bukkit, for I've tried to make bukkit servers myself, so I do know most of the commands. I don't have any experience as an admin, but I can keep my temper really well with almost anyone and think that this would be a great opportunity for me. I'll do my job to my best ability and will make sure everyone is content with the server. But I will not be too bossy, as that would be bad in the eyes of the visitors. So, please give me this great opportunity for this great server.

Thank-you for your time,

~estudillod~
Back to top Go down
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member
=G4L= RadioActiveP90

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

Mkay and its about the same as Mu5tanks post. You are a brand new member to the server however you've played with jdawg for a bit.

You are currently registering on the forums as told which is good.

Lastly members of =G4L= will have to post opinions on you. Make sure you familiarize yourself with them.

If the members of =G4L= do feel strong about you then you can apply for either moderator or admin. Seeing that you have titled this Admin request you are suggesting you want the admin position.

For this you must do several checks before receiving this. You can read others admin requests to get the idea. Till then this is all the far we can go tonight.
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Nightmarepmf
Who are you?
Who are you?
=G4L= Nightmarepmf

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 am

-.-'' sup3raids u are new in the server as i am, u can not ask or beg to be admin as soon as u get in it . 1st get to know the admins and the users then read the faqs... And after that if u still want to be admin earn ur reputation... Cool
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

back to your responce nightmare i have been here for a little bit and ik alot of ppl on here such as mezmer and skull , jb, yoshi and more i feel responcible and i feel that i am a good builder and my house that im working on can show it if u give me a chance im applying for admin or mod doesnt matter wich thanks again
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm

also i have read throuh faq's and rules and are familiar with them. im not begging but simply asking as i see this wont be a mistake for anyone as i will do good for this minecraft community and all i ask is a chance at mod/admin just for you to examine my preformance thanks again loom forward to hearing back to you
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Mkay so you know the people however marked in there for a community vote only mezmers vote would count as a word for you just saying though your more familiarized with trusteds and mods it seems which isnt bad eitehr just pointing that out.

I honestly have not seen you recently even though i have been absent for 2 days which isnt that long.

I can look at logs to see whats happened in the past will check into them soon.

Nightmare they can post apps however its not always accepted. And sometimes they can drag out like Anters application to the point we get to know your "true" intentions.

Ive been a gamer since i was 4 years old and ive been a internet junkie since 6 i know the games and the rules dont beat the bush near me.

Nothing against either of you just my response so far.

From what i have just read you can apply for today is probably trusted. For further promotion i can talk to airity see if they have seen much of you. Just all depends on reputation here.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 pm

thank you for checking as i have been absent for over a week on vacation just got back but i suggest you also check with nutty and yoshi and possibly other mods i would be happy as a moderator more than admin or even VIP as i see your looking for 1 but i would need the detais of what that means to be one i have been on minecraft for awhile and enjoy this server the best and hope to become a bigger part, even though im kinda new thans again-Sup3rAids
Back to top Go down
estudillod
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks for the good word and tips, I am now "trusted" and am trying to work my way up to "admin".
Thanks again,
~estudillod~
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

im am sorry but i dont think i will be on this server anymore. whenever i try to connet it says, "refused to connect:connetion" i dont know what to do from this point ive tried everything like force update and refresh nothing works let me know if anyone has a fix, if not i wont be on anymore :/ ~ Sup3rAids
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 pm

its not your side read our global announcement it explains everything
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 pm

wait what? where do i read thos?
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 pm

The global announcement has a ( ! ) icon
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 pm

yeah but like on this forum or?
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm

can u send me the link?
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

so the server is shut down i see Sad never gonna come back?
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 pm

if u read the comments down bellow i said mezmer is starting up a server mroe news to come soon
Back to top Go down
sup3raids
Who are you?
Who are you?

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 pm

do you know when this wil happen and do you know how i can contact him like does he come on this forum a lot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My admin request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My admin request.   My admin request. Empty

Back to top Go down

My admin request.
Page 1 of 1