=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEstudillod's admin request follow up Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Estudillod's admin request follow up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
estudillod
Who are you?
Who are you?

Estudillod's admin request follow up Empty
PostSubject: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm

I don't know how much you have considered my first request, but I figured that I should make another one for now I have been playing on the server longer and have gotten to know more of it's mods, admins, and players. I'll be honest, I haven't been looking on the forum for news updates much, but I know have the site bookmarked and am starting to check it often. I can help to build lot's of great public attractions like a safe trade machine, redstone/piston build examples, and pretty much anything you ask. I can make friends with almost anyone, and would love to help all the players of the server, but not too much, so that the game is still challenging and fun for them. Please let me be a represent your server as an admin, and I will return the favor by being a great one.

Thanks for reading,

~estudillod~
Back to top Go down
jdawg1765
Who are you?
Who are you?

PostSubject: Re: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 am

well this is a very good app but you have forgot to include your name and age i will tell radio about your app and he will hopefully get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 am

His app already had a response to it ill repost it then give any updates that might be added. Also with teh server being a different maps latly and fucked up its been hard to progress much
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 am

Oh ok just read up on why u werent promoted. Lol mkay all caught up now
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:39 am

I will say this, the ranks you can currently apply for are either Admin or Moderator you have earned trusted on the other map thus far now.

However to apply for Moderator i need to see a little more forum activity yes but u can get accepted easily with help of a few community admin votes.

Same thing for Admin but for admin you HAVE to check forums almost daily and do a voice check on TeamSpeak 3 its a vitrual chatroom program very basic non laggy. Have never seen it lagg.

Other then that hope to hear from ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estudillod's admin request follow up   Estudillod's admin request follow up Empty

Back to top Go down

Estudillod's admin request follow up
Page 1 of 1