=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inmoneyman67's application for admin Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

moneyman67's application for admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moneyman67

moneyman67's application for admin Empty
PostSubject: moneyman67's application for admin   moneyman67's application for admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 pm

My name is moneyman67 and I think I should be apart of the staff because Im a helpful guy who will do anything that hes told to do. Im also a gaming kind of guy and I play minecraft ALOT. Minecraft is my maine game but sometimes I play Skyrim or Mw3.
Im 11 years old and im very mature and smart when it comes to playing minecraft but I dont much about commands. My name is grant and Im growing up with 3 sisters and nice parents. I would never break the rules or abuse my powers. I'd love to be a mod or admin on this server. Thats why I think I should be apart of your staff. Sincerely moneyman67 A.K.A Grant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: moneyman67's application for admin   moneyman67's application for admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Approved via Leader however its a community acceptance. Others should be on soon ill tell them to give opinions.

Possible apply ranks: Mod or Trusted.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: moneyman67's application for admin   moneyman67's application for admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 am

Hardly see you on much. Let alone forum innactivness is hurting your rep.

In-game have seen you often enough

Highest ranks trusted or mod if reposted application

Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moneyman67's application for admin   moneyman67's application for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

moneyman67's application for admin
Page 1 of 1