The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Share | 

Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mu5tank0

PostSubject: Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello my name is Mu5tank05 (Nathan) and I think I would be a good admin because I am good at installing/configuration of plugins aswell as solving server issues .

Who am I.... I am a 14 year old boy. I'm very much interested in all fields of IT as-well as gaming. I go to school 5 days a week and mostly doing IT related tasks on the weekend.

Have I ever been banned from a server.... Yes i have for false reason as i was giving an admin advice because he was suffering from his server been crashed every hour i offered him a plugin which i had wrote to stop this flaw/bug, and he banned me for the reason " noob faggot".

Feel free to add me at the following place:
My twitter and skype: nathan.blaney
Back to top Go down
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 am

Mkay first of all I would like to say thanks for finding how to post.

Secondly I will point out to the community that this member did just join our server at approx: 10:30 pm ish my time on 6\10\12.

The app and your background knowledge seem decent, not so happy when looking at mu5tank.co.cc and noticing it has a list of added client hacks.

Those are my thus far current comments community is now open to pop in their own ideas.

Motherfuckers Guna Die Tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mu5tank0

PostSubject: Oh?   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:06 am

Oh the Client was a simple project for me to learn java there was no harm intended with it.
Back to top Go down
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am

Mkay mezmer, handbanana, jdawg, and skitz will be told to post their replys on here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member

PostSubject: Re: Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 am

just a side note to apply for admin or moderator you will need a forum account that actively posts. =G4L= doesn't let strangers in to play with their daughters =P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod   

Back to top Go down

Mu5tank05's Application To Become a Admin/Mod
Page 1 of 1