=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackokirky
Who are you?
Who are you?

Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi, My Name Is Jack. Im 12 Years Old And Live In England.

I Think I Should Be Accepted For A Higher Rank, As I Am Mature ( My Parents Agree ), Willing To Help Anyone, At Any Time, Any Place. I Can Help Build Houses For Newcomers To the Server, And I Know Many Of The Commands.

I Have Only Had Minecraft For A Month And A Half, Yet Already I Have Got The Ranks Of Head Moderator (Around 50 Days), Admin ( Around 35 Days ) And Trusted (About 60 - 70 Days) On 3 Other Servers (Probably the Reason I Know Many Commands e.g //wand And Then Left Click To Set Position 1 And Right Click To Set Position 2, and //fill etc). I Will Never Swear At Any Point, And Only If I Really Have To I Will Replace One Or Two Of The Letters With *.

I Seem To Have An Eye For Greifers And Have Banned Over 35 People Caught Red Handed. I Have Also Banned Many More For Greifing And The Me Using Commands To Find Out Who It Was. When Greif Does Occur, I Try My Best To Fix The Greifed Properety, Or If I Am Unable, For Any Reason, I May Give The Owner Supplies To Fix It Themselves.

I Would Definately Consider Myself A Gamer. I Get Up In The Morning And Play Minecraft, Go To School And Go On Websites To Do With Minecraft On Our School Laptops, And Then Come Home From School And Go On Minecraft, Sometimes Up Until 4:30 AM. If You Dont Consider Me As A Gamer, Then I Think You Might Have Something Wrong With You!!

I Do Have Teamspeak 3 If You Could Sent Me The IP.

Thanks,

Jack (Jackokirky) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Very professional I'll have to say I really do love the format.

Two things first is the teamspeak 3 63.209.37.190:9112 feel free to join us at anytime we usually have members on playing other games as well so please do mind them.

Second would be Accepted as far as Moderator. For higher rank voice check will be requested and a trial of 2 days on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Actually the last thing would be community acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Jackokirky
Who are you?
Who are you?

PostSubject: RE:   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Can I Ask, What Do You Mean By Voice Check?
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

You join teamspeak 3 talk with us so we get to know you and a voice check is a voice check tells if your mature sounding our obnoxious. Also we use Ts3 for insta chat instead of ingame text
Back to top Go down
Jackokirky
Who are you?
Who are you?

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Because of the time difference between england and the US, I feel as though I do not have as much time to use teamspeak, which could result in me having less chance of getting the higher ranks. Time difference is a problem because as you come on to teamspeak, I am just about to go to bed, and then I have to stay up and risk being grounded just so that you know that I am actually trying to get the higher rank.

Hope you understand,
Jackokirky
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 pm

We understand fully we do have some British kids from the UK in =G4L=.

I have been getting on about noon in the US should be getting on at 8 am though.

But the thing to admin is being on ts3 to receive reports asap.

Accepted Thus Far. Community Acceptance needed and 2 day trial.
Back to top Go down
Jackokirky
Who are you?
Who are you?

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Ok thank you
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Mezmer
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Mezmer

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:35 pm

I really really like this app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackokirky
Who are you?
Who are you?

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Thank you Mezmer Smile
Back to top Go down
=G4L= RadioActiveP90
High Member
High Member
=G4L= RadioActiveP90

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm

As my last note yes you do have one community if not 2 acceptances if i can get a simple yes or no publicly from anyone to give him moderator trial 2 days then possible admins yes or no? After my post?
Back to top Go down
SKitz
Your Definatly Somone, but who?
Your Definatly Somone, but who?
SKitz

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm

I'd like to play with him ingame some, see how he plays ^.^
Otherwise, hes good in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/tomeatzbabiez
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 am

Decision made you are on temp moderator then probably tomarrow we decide your fate ill try to pop on.

Forum locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin   Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackokirky's Application For Either Moderator Or Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=G4L= Forums :: A =G4L= Minecraft Server :: Admin Requests-
Jump to: