=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRe-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=G4L= Mezmer
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Mezmer

Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  Empty
PostSubject: Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section    Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 am

Hello my username is sup3raids, i am applying because i think i will be a good admin or moderator. i have had lots of minecraft time playing on all sorts of servers. This server is one of the best and i would lie to be a bigger part of it. i know most of the rules of being a admin and think i could really help players and make this server a little more fun. i feel that i would also be a good admin is i spend time to get to know the players i play with and any of them could say the same. i am very eager to hear back thanks again, Sup3rAids
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Mezmer
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Mezmer

PostSubject: Re: Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section    Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

also I think he wanted to run for mod. At least that's what he told me when I talked to him last night while he was making this app.
Back to top Go down
=G4L= Admin
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section    Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Mkay sounds good so far has be made a forums account?

And soon the apply rules will be changing on moderator i need to think on it.
Back to top Go down
https://g4lclan.forumotion.com
=G4L= Mezmer
Admin
Admin
=G4L= Mezmer

PostSubject: Re: Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section    Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 pm

ya he made an account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section    Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section  Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-posting this for sup3raids; Was in the wrong section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=G4L= Forums :: A =G4L= Minecraft Server :: Admin Requests-
Jump to: