=G4L= Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clans forum website put back up with more access to it allowing all members to keep in contact through radioactive.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBanned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt Icon810
Welcome Guest, you have 7 posts on our forums.
It has been since Wed Dec 31, 1969 you last visited us, mind talking about it? =)
Gamers for life will be looking into recruiting game designers for a upcoming get together. More will be released at a later date.

Banned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eblettry

Banned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt Empty
PostSubject: Banned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt   Banned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:46 am

I'm not sure where to post this, if you've played with me on BF3 which some of you have then you know me. I was on the G4L 24/7 Oman server, flying my F-35 and I must have shot yogalicious down because he told me "Eblettry get out of here join rocafella" (rocafellaF35 being a pilot friend of mine, idk why he said that though). Before I had a chance to reply, he admin-killed me, which naturally got me angry. I replied "wtf faggot admin", to which he started to act tough. I told the whole server that he had admin-killed me for killing him, to which I got banned, with the following ban message: "eblettry say hi to rocafella bitch yg". Now I don't know if you tolerate your admins abusing their powers this way, but all I care about is being unbanned, since I love this server and the ban is completely undeserved. I have no problem with any of the other G4L members, some of whom I've played with/against on that server, and I'd sure like to play with you guys again soon.
Thanks,
Eblettry
Back to top Go down

Banned by Yogalicious because he was butthurt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=G4L= Forums :: ~We Care About Gamers~ :: Guest Post Area \ Members Also-
Jump to: